Scope of Pharmaceutical Analysis: Pharmaceutical analysis is a branch of chemistry, which deals with the process or sequences of processes to identify and/or quantify a substance or drug, the component of a pharmaceutical solution or mixture, or the determination of the structure of a chemical compound used in the formulation of a pharmaceutical product.
Some specific uses of analysis are mentioned as follows:
- The examination of raw material, in-process, and finished product.
- Separation, determination, and quantitation of impurity.
- To check the strength and concentration of the chemical compound.
- Used for identification and characterization of chemical compounds.
- To determine the molecular weight of the chemical compound.
- Used for structural elucidation of the synthetic compound.
- Quantitative analysis of air, water, and soil samples is carried out to determine the level of pollution.
- In farming, the nature of the soil and the level of fertilizer application is analyzed.
- In geology, the composition of the rock and soil is carried out.
Make sure you also check our other amazing Article on: Limit Test for Arsenic